With all of the uncertainty surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic it's hard to know what local attractions are still open to the public, and more importantly, when they're open at all. The following is a list of attractions and what they're current oprating hours are. This list will be updated regularly, and we will be adding other things such as businesses and restaurants in the near future!
During your trip, take steps to protect yourself and others from COVID-19:
Wear a mask to keep your nose and mouth covered when in public settings.
Avoid close contact by staying at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from anyone who is not from your household.
Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol).
Avoid contact with anyone who is sick.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
View the CDC's Traveling During COVID-19
Inclined Plane -
OPEN - Limited Hours - Open: Thursday - Sunday: 11am - 7pm
Flood National Memorial (Theater Closed) -
OPEN - 9am - 5pm Daily
Flood Museum -
OPEN - Limited Hours - Closed: Monday and Tuesday - Open: Wednesday - Saturday 10am - 5pm / Sunday 12pm - 5pm
Heritage Discovery Center -
OPEN - Limited Hours - Closed: Monday - Wdnesday, and Sunday - Open: Thursday - Saturday 10am - 5pm
Children's Museum -
OPEN - Limited Hours - https://www.jaha.org/news-johnstown-childrens-museum-to-open-to-members-only-aug-13-15-and-20-22-public-opening-to-follow/?fbclid=IwAR3D8kpLMGi2fjyU5DKOTJvv11WYcmc9sGtpixmIhLXp1d6pzA9B6vll7uI
OPEN - Limited Hours - Closed: Monday, Tuesday, Saturday - Open: Tuesday 10am - 4pm / Wednesday - Thursday 10am-7pm / Saturday 10am - 3pm
Community Arts Center -
OPEN - Monday - Friday 10am - 5pm
Allegheny Portage Railroad (Theater Closed) -
OPEN - 9am - 5pm Daily
- Masks are required in all establishments
- Restaurants are able to serve at 50% capacity
- Bar seating is NOT permitted under the current regulations
- Alcohol can only be served for on-premises consumption and must accompany a meal.
- Take-out sales of alcohol for the purposes of off-site consumption are permitted subject to any limitations or restrictions imposed by Pennsylvania law.
- Non-bar seating in outdoor areas (i.e. tables or counter seats that do not line up to a bar or food service area) may be used for customer seating.