The commemoration of the 130th Anniversary of the 1889 Johnstown Flood will begin on Saturday, May 25 with guided tours of the South Fork Fishing and Hunting Club. These tours will take visitors to all three floors of this building. Please be aware that there is no elevator and tours will require climbing stairs. These tours explain the history of the building and all of its uses through the years. These tours are 45-50 minutes in length and will begin every half hour beginning at 10:30 am.
To make the required reservations, please call (814) 886-6170.