As part of the 130th Anniversary of the 1889 Johnstown Flood, join Park Rangers for a walking tour of cottage row, explaining the cottages of the South Fork Fishing and Hunting Club. Thanks to newly discovered documentation, it was able to be determined who owned each cottage and exactly how many cottages there were. As many of these structures are currently occupied, we will not be going into any buildings. These 45-50 minute tours begin at 11:00 am and will be offered on the hour.
To make the required reservations, please call (814) 886-6170.