Location: South Fork Fishing and Hunting Clubhouse Building, Saint Michael, PA
As part of the 128th Anniversary of the 1889 Johnstown Flood, Park Rangers will once again be leading guided tours of the South Fork Fishing and Hunting Clubhouse. These tours will take visitors to all three floors of this building. Please be aware that there is no elevator and tours will require climbing stairs. These tours explain the history of the building and all of its uses through the years. These tours are 45-50 minutes in length and will begin every half hour beginning at 10:30 am. Reservations are required and will be taken beginning May 1, 2017.
Notes: Program is Free but RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED; call (814) 886-6170 for more information and to make reservations.