Calling all Lil Monsters and Grownup Ghouls, The Bottle Works is excited to bring back the Oh, So Artsy Halloween Party 3PM – 10 PM October 24 on the First National Bank Pop Plaza. This year’s event is going to be bigger than ever. We will have a host of activities for the family for the entire day.
From 3-5 PM. Lil’ Ghouls are encouraged to dress in their Halloween costumes and participate in following activities:
- Spooky Arts & Crafts
- Yarn Wrapped Mummies
- Perilous Pumpkin Paper Cutting
- And more!
- Pandemic Pumpkin Painting
- Pumpkin Carving Demonstration by Professional Carver, Michael Allison
- Receive a Terrifying Treat Bag
- Artsy Costume Contest with prizes for the “Most Artsy” costume. (virtual)
Activities are free and open to the public, however, a suggested donation of $5 will be welcomed.
Staring at 5 PM, our Grownup Ghouls can get in the spirit for a night of devilish FUN on the Pop Plaza and Jackie’s Garden Works: Rooftop Garden. Here is a list of activities for adults:
- 5 PM Appalachian Monsters Freaky Folklore Lecture by Michael Allison on the Pop Plaza Lawn
- 6:15 Live Music Begins
- 8 PM George Romero’s 1968 classic “Night of the Living Dead” movie on the lawn
- Bring Your Own Chair or blanket (BYOC or B)
- Popcorn and beverages will be available for purchase
- The Back from the Dead Silent Art Auction 5-7 PM
- Artist will present Night of the Living Dead inspired art for a silent auction
- Zombie Art – art created from a previously dead object that the artist has resurrected.
Get the VIP experience! For just $10, guests can howl at the moon in Jackie’s Garden: Rooftop Garden for an exclusive VIP Party. Rooftop Party attendees will have access to a full cash bar, groove to cool tunes and more. Tickets are limited. To purchase your ticket call 814.535.2020.