Tickets not available until Tuesday, September 5, 2017
“The President’s Own” United States Marine Band’s mission is to perform for the President of the United States and the Commandant of the Marine Corps. Founded in 1798 by an Act of Congress, the Marine Band is America’s oldest continuously active professional musical organization. Today, “The President’s Own” is celebrated for its role at the White House and its dynamic public performances, which total more than 500 annually.
For the 2017 National Tour, Marine Band Director Col. Jason K. Fettig has crafted an unique blend of popular and patriotic works along with virtuoso solos, orchestral transcriptions, and original music for concert band. Each program opens with a fanfare and march and concludes with John Philip Sousa’s iconic “The Stars and Stripes Forever,” followed by A Salute to the Armed Forces of the United States of America.
· Ticket request form will be available after September 4th online at upjarts.org.
· General Admission / No reserved seating
· Limit four (4) tickets per request
· Ticket holders must be seated by 7:15 p.m.
· Non-ticket holders will be admitted at 7:15 p.m. on a first-come, first served basis
· For security purposes, items larger than a purse will not be permitted.
FOR FREE TICKETS
(Tickets are free but required)
*Ticket request form available after September 4, 2017