Laurel Highlands Historical Village is sponsoring a 2-day Arts and Heritage Festival at Duman Lake Park on Saturday Sept 11 2021 and Sunday September 12, 2021. We are inviting Arts and Craft Vendors, food vendors, artisans, reenactors, county agencies, living history groups, and non-profits to attend our event. Our event allows you to market your products. This event is in its second year and promises to be bigger and better. The event will show case not only your business but your history and future. We will have musical entertainment, crafts and food vendors, artisans, non-profit agencies sharing what service their organization provides in the community and the history of their organization and encampments depicting the different military camps during different war eras.
Please call Patti (listed below) or E Mail her and she will promptly send you out an application.
Highlights this year at the Cambria County Arts & Heritage Festival 2021:
- Unlimited Outdoor activities including: Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Boating, Camping, Wildlife, and much more.
- Show casing a variety of Non Profit groups who plan on having great exhibits. Over 40 NP groups attending.
- Chucky Cheese on hand will be giving away FREE game tickets.
- Smokey the Bear
- Galliker's Dairy – Antique Ice cream Wagon (Free Samples)
- Huge Antique Car Cruise In sponsored by Altoona Car Club
- Barony of St Swithin’s Bog Will Show case their skills as used in 16th Century and small-scale Village.
- Two full days of entertainment including: That Oldies Band, Full Kilt, Dead Irish Blues, Dan Stonerook and the Wounded Moose. Cambria Heights High School Bagpipe Band, Conemaugh Valley High School Blue Jay Marching Band.
- Stars Wars
- Tammy Carlson-Little Egyptian Dancer
- Church service on Sunday ( It will be an authentic Civil War Service, President Abraham Lincoln )
- Full engagement of Civil War Battles. Civil War camps open to public viewing.
- Paranormal Show Case Stan Gordon Discussing Bigfoot & UFO sightings in PA including AccuWeather, and other guest Speakers
- Living History groups displaying their history.
- Duman Park Playground, Hiking Trails, Fishing and Boating
- Advertising in Pittsburgh, Cleveland , Altoona, Erie, State College and local county.
- Bus Tours planning to stop in dropping off potential shoppers seeking to buy your products.
- Opening ceremony giving thanks to our veterans on Saturday Morning 10 AM. Muster at 9:30 am in large field wedding pavilion
- Children’s Activities and games.
- Various Military Groups will be on station to provide support.
- Pennsylvania State Police Providing a tour of their equipment, finger printing children etc.
- Antique Tractors
- 4 – H Display with animals to pet and hold. Lamas on display as well.
- Last year’s Attendance was over 6000 persons.
- Vendor Parking Close to your setup. Ice on hand if needed.
- Traveling Entertainers about the park: Dancers, Musicians, Artist, Jugglers, Clowns, Magicians and much more.
- Huge Antique Car Show