The monthly Blues Gathering is VOMA’s longest running event and has hosted some of the region’s finest musicians paying homage to blues music.
To celebrate the 10th Anniversary of VOMA’s monthly Blues Gathering we are having a special show at Lorain Borough Park on Saturday September 25th. This incredibly special event will feature non-stop music throughout the day on two stages from 3pm – 10pm.
We will be featuring four bands on the main stage:
· Midnight Graffiti 3:00 - 4:15pm
· The Stone Bridge Blues Band 4:00 – 4:45pm
· The Charlie Barath Blues Band (featuring Hohner Harmonica Master and 2018 International Blues Challenge (IBC) semi-finalist Charlie Barath) 6:45 – 8:00pm
· Black Cat Moan (award winning band and 2017 IBC competitor) 8:45 – 10:00pm
Performing between each band set on the second stage will be Trunk Full of Blues featuring Bruce Standley playing a cigar box guitar (4:15 – 4:45pm) and the VOMA House Band (6:00 – 6:45pm & 8:00 – 8:45pm) consisting of various Blues Gathering alumni over the past ten years including:
· Scott Jefferys (founder of the VOMA Blues Gathering)
· Dom Peruso
· Greg Maiocco
· Jeff Perigo
· Ian Jefferys
· & more
This show will include classic, old-school, rock-driven and original blues music performed by some of the best local and regional musicians.
There will be food vendors, a cash bar (beer, wine from B&L winery and soft drinks) and a 50/50 raffle.
Admission is only $15 in Advance ($20 day of show).
Advance tickets are available on Eventbrite.com, George’s Song Shop (Downtown), B&L Winery (Cambria City & Bon Aire), Vanity Hair Salon (Windber) and VOMA (call 814-410-2245 or 814-533-9616).