Saturday: 10 am - 6 pm
Sunday: 10 am - 5 pm
Highlights this year at the Cambria County Arts & Heritage Festival 2023:
Unlimited Outdoor activities including: Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Boating, Camping, Wildlife, and much more.
Show casing a variety of Non-Profit groups who plan on having great exhibits. Many NP groups attending.
Galliker's Dairy – Antique Ice cream Wagon (Free Samples)
Barony of St Swithin’s Bog Will Show case their skills as used in 16th Century and small-scale Village.
Two full days of entertainment including:
- Stars Wars Garrison
- Tammy Carlson-Little Egyptian Dancer
- Church service on Sunday ( It will be an authentic Civil War Service, 9 AM )
- Full engagement of Civil War Battles. Civil War camps open to Living History groups displaying their history.
- Duman Park Playground, Hiking Trails, Fishing and Boating
- Opening ceremony giving thanks to our veterans on Saturday Morning 10 AM. Muster at 9:30 am in large field wedding pavilion
- Children’s Activities and games.
- Various Military Groups will be on site to provide support.
- Pennsylvania State Police Providing a tour of their equipment, finger printing children etc.
- Antique Tractors
- Traveling Entertainers about the park: Dancers, Musicians, Artist, Jugglers, Clowns, Magicians and much more.