*Subject to change
- Thursday, June 24th: Hot Nights, Cool Lights Parade - NEW LOCATION Primanti Bros.
- Bike Wash at 2PM
- Parade Pre-Party at 3PM
- Lineup begins at 7PM
- Parade begins at 9:30PM and proceeds into downtown Johnstown
- Primanti Bros. in Johnstown - 510 Galleria Dr, Johnstown, PA 15904
- All makes and models welcome, but bikes must have LED and after-market lights on board.
- Corn Hole, Can Jam, Etc.
- Beer Sampling
- Mini Bros. (Mini Sandwiches)
- DJ Jack Labarko
- Sponsored by Primanti Bros.
- Saturday, June 26th: Grand Thunder Parade - 12PM
- Lineup at 11AM at Commerce Center, Broad St.
- Parade begins at 12PM at Point Stadium and proceeds down Main St.
- Features vintage and custom motorcycles. Everyone and all groups are welcome!
- Sponsored by Primanti Bros.
Thunderbolt Saloon - Featuring Budweiser Products
NEW LOCATION - CENTRAL PARK!
- Thunderbolt Saloon combines live music with great bikes, hot bartenders and cold beer. Featuring Budweiser products. ID required, ID Scanner in use. Wristbands sponsored by Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys.
- Located at Central Park, Peoples Natural Gas Park, and the Biker Mall.
Manufacturer Demos and Displays
- BMW Motorrad and our friends at Kissell Motorsports will be on site Thursday-Sunday offering demo rides with their new R 18. Those who take a demo ride will also receive a free custom t-shirt!
- Five Star Powersports will provide an impressive display of power sport equipment including ATVS, SXS, generators, and off road vehicles. They will also be equipped with parts (tires, filters, grips, etc) and accessories (riding gear, pants, shirts, gloves, and helmets).
Speeds Performance Plus
Located across from PNG Park, Speeds Performance Plus will be open for business providing dyno tuning and performance product installs, air cleaners, exhausts, motors, stereos, and more!
Top Down Products
Stop by as they re-debut their 2020 release of the Passenger Floordboard, a companion to their Heelboard Floorboard. Take a seat on their new 2020 Road Glide Special Demo Bike and give the new products a feel for yourself! Don’t forget to check out their all-metal axle spinner collection as well as their stylist axle covers.
Dan Kite Pinstriping
- Dan and Gina Kite have been a fixture at Thunder in the Valley for years and will be back in 2021 to hand paint the hottest art on your ride!
Another longtime Thunder in the Valley attendee will be on site ready to equip you with high quality LED lighting!
- A Thunder favorite will return to customize your bike with the hottest LED’s!
Located at 47 Walnut St. (Amtrak Train Station) Sat., June 26, 1 PM-3 PM. Come see red-hot metal become beautiful art!
Tommy O's Metalshaping 101
Tommy Ollinger will be on site throughout the event teaching entry level metalshaping in a modern, modified school bus. Learn to hand form tanks and fenders using mallets, shotbags, shrinking, and English wheels.
Steel City Axe - Axe Throwing
Thurs., June 24th - Sun., June 27th
Steel City Axe encourages everyone to test their aim at their mobile axe throwing trailer!
Hairball Band - Saturday - June 26th 10PM - Midnight BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!! Hairball is a two-hour, mind-blowing, and drop dead accurate homage to some of the biggest arena acts in the world. Van Halen, KISS, Motley Crue, Queen, Journey, and Aerosmith are but a few of the acts fans will see brought to life. 2021 finds Hairball celebrating its 21st year of rocking hundreds of thousands of people across the country. They are constantly adding more characters, more pyrotechnics, more lights, more sound, more props, more surprises...more everything!
Colt Ford - Friday, June 25th 10PM - Midnight: Colt Ford’s groundbreaking hybrid of country, blues, rock and rap rhythms, has built up a following that started with mud trucker events and graduated to arena status sharing the stage with the likes of golfing buddy Toby Keith. With his sixth studio album, the aptly named Love Hope Faith, his follow-up to 2014’s Thanks for Listening, Colt Ford continues to live out his boyhood dream – the one where you “wake up on a mission/to buy that beat-up Gibson,” as he sings on “No Rest.”
Jasmine Cain - Multiple Venues Jasmine covers everything from Classic and Modern Rock to revved up Pop and Metal. But that isn’t all she is known for. Jasmine has 7 studio albums of award winning original music with her 7th titled “Seven” released in November 2019. Her performances (over 130 shows in 2019) are professional, stadium quality, and high energy, keeping the audience’s attention from the first note until the last. Her songs are emotional and timeless, and her voice is strong and soul-filled, taking audiences on a supercharged ride. Sponsored by: 1st Summit Bank
Jasmine will also be performing an acoustic set at Balance Restaurant on Thursday, June 24th at 7PM (Doors open at 5:30)! More information and tickets are available here!
Whey Jennings - Thursday, June 24th 10PM - Midnight: Whey Jennings grew up in a family full of country music royalty. His grandfather, the legendary Waylon Jennings and grandmother Jessi Colter both had major success in the major music charts for decades. Jennings is a "rough around the edges, unpolished singer" with a voice as big as Texas. He couldn't go pop with a mouth full of crackers! Jennings is the oldest son of his mother Katherine and father Terry Jennings. Whey has always had a deep love for music since the first time he stepped foot on stage.
Flight 93 Rides
- Johns St. in front of Point Stadium
- Fri., Jun. 25th: registration begins at 10 AM, ride leaves at 12PM. Sat., June 26th: registration begins at 11 AM, ride leaves at 1:30 PM
- Hosted by Somerset County ABATE
Wheels and Wings - Ebensburg, PA
Join Ebensburg in celebrating their 17th Annual Wheels & Wings, Thursday, June 24th in Historic Downtown Ebensburg!
They will have live entertainment by FUSE, a variety of food vendors and a car, truck and motorcycle show!
American Motor Drome CO Presents Vintage Live Thrill Show - The Wall of Death: America's Original Extreme Motorcycle Thrill Show
- At the Biker Mall. Several shows daily.
- Real American daredevils riding American machinery, Indian and Harley-Davidson motorcycles working for a living on a vertical board wall 14 feet off the floor.
- Sun., June 27th: Gates open at 8 AM; registration ends 9:20 AM; races begin at 10 AM.
- Safety gear required. Only 25 minutes from downtown Johnstown. For more info and registration visit BEAVERDALEHILLCLIMB.COM
Johnstown Mill Rats Baseball Games - Sargent's Stadium at the Point
Thursday, June 24th - 7 PM
- Thirsty Thursday - Drink specials all game long.
Friday, June 25th - 7PM
- Friday Night Fireworks - Post-game fireworks show
- Saturday, June 26th - 7PM
Sunday, June 27th - 3PM
- Family Day - Kids run the bases after the game
- The winner of the free Mill Rats tattoo from Lemon Bomb Tattoo Co. will be announced live at the game
Fireworks Show - After the Mill Rats Game
- Friday, June 25th after the Mill Rats home game
- Join the Johnstown Mill Rats baseball team for a night of fireworks and fun
- Corner of Main & Walnut Sts., located in the parking lot of the Cambria County Library
Sponsored by Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield